1,5 km Swimming bath
400m Golf Club
2 km Hals village
30 km Aalborg City
Exclusive holiday house
400 m to the beach
- Max. number of persons in the holiday house is 10.
- Mobile homes or tents are not allowed on the premises.
- Pets: Dog and cat allowed.
1. rate: 25% of the rent is to be paid at booking. The landlord reserves the right to cancel the
rental agreement until the first rate has been received.
2. rate: The rest of the rent is to be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- The rent begins at 3.00 p.m. on the date of arrival and ends at 10.00 a.m. on the date of departure.
- Cancellation is to be done in writing. At cancellation the following cancellation fees are to be paid:
1. At cancellation until 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the rent the renter is to pay
25% of the total rent.
2. At cancellation 6 weeks (or later) prior to the commencement of the rent the renter is to
pay 100% of the total rent. Paid cleaning will be reimbursed.
- Transfer of the rental agreement can be done in accordance with the landlord.
- In case of defects or shortcomings, please contact Thomas Andersen immediately (+45 27 74 44 10)
who will rectify the problem as soon as possible.
- The renter is liable to pay damages in case of lost movables and damage caused in the rental
period. Any damage is to be reported to the landlord immediately.
- We wish to be able to always welcome our renters in a tidy, presentable and not least clean
holiday house. Consequently we have booked a cleaning agency to take care of the cleaning
between our rentings. Cleaning is thus compulsory and to paid in cash - DKK 695.00.
- At departure the house is to be tidy and presentable. Kitchen equipment, garden furniture,
Barbeque etc. are to be cleaned and placed as at arrival. A standard cleaning is prescribed
to 2.5 hours. If the renter leaves the house in a state requiring additional cleaning, this will
be carried out at the expense of the renter.
- In case of force majeure such as war and epidemic diseases the landlord is entitled to cancel
the rental agreement. In the case of burglary, vandalism, fire, water damages etc. that makes it impossible to stay in the house, the landlord is entitled to cancel the rental agreement. In that case the landlord is to return payments received regarding the
The renter has no further claim as to compensation.
- Use of electricity is calculated with 2.50 DKK per kilowatt hour. Electricity is to be paid in cash
- Reservations are made with regard to misprints and any change of courses.